Desain Konseptual Kapal Guna Mendukung Sektor Perunggasan di Indonesia

Palupi, Retyan Shinta (2021) Desain Konseptual Kapal Guna Mendukung Sektor Perunggasan di Indonesia. Undergraduate thesis, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember.

[img] Text
LAPORANTA_04411640000014_RETYAN SHINTA PALUPI.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (2MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Harga jual ayam di Kupang, Nusa Tenggara Timur mencapai Rp 60.000/kg jauh lebih mahal daripada daerah sekitarnya. Hal ini dikarenakan kurangnya peternak ayam yang membuat produksi ayam di Kupang hanya dapat memenuhi 40% kebutuhan dan 60% lainnya di datangkan dari luar daerah. Untuk saat ini ayam yang dikirimkan ke Kupang berupa ayam bibit dan ayam beku. Pada tugas akhir ini, dilakukan inovasi pengiriman mengguanakan modifikasi kontainer yang di dalamnya dibuat menjadi kandang guna mengangkut ayam hidup siap potong dan kapal guna mengangkut ayam hidup siap potong. Metode yang digunakan adalah Linnear Programming untuk mengoptimasi ukuran kapal dan kontainer sehingga mendapatkan ukuran kapal yang optimum guna memenuhi permintaan. Hasil analisis menunjukkan dengan menggunakan modifikasi kontainer pengiriman ayam berlangsung selama 6 hari dengan biaya satuan krim sebesar Rp 20.856,- sedangkan menggunakan kapal pengiriman berlangsung selama 12 hari dengan biaya satuan kirim Rp 22.337 ,- dengan ukuran kapal Lpp: 136,57 m; B: 23,42m; H: 10,85m; T: 6,8m yang memiliki payload 96.800 ekor dan dibutuhkan 2 unit guna memenuhi permintaan. Dengan demikian, pengiriman menggunakan modifikasi kontainer menjadi pilihan guna mengurangi harga jual sampai 65% dari harga jual sebelumnya. ========================================================================================================= The current price of chicken in East Nusa Tenggara or more precisely Kupang is much higher than the surrounding areas. The price of chickens there can reach IDR 60,000 / kg. This is due to the lack of chicken breeders in the area. Breeders in Kupang can only meet the demand for chicken meat as much as 40% and the other 60% are imported from the surrounding area. So far, the chickens sent to East Nusa Tenggara are frozen chickens or day one old chicken. However, the selling price is still expensive. In this final project, an innovation was carried out to reduce the high selling price of chicken meat in Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara. The innovation is to modify the container which there is a cage to transport live chickens ready for slaughter and to build a new ship that can load live chickens ready for slaughter to the destination to obtain unit shipping costs, duration of travel, and shipping costs. The method used is Linear Programming to optimize the size of ships and containers in order to obtain the optimum size of ships to meet demand. The results of the analysis show that using an alternative container modification innovation takes 6 days at a shipping unit cost of Rp. 20.856 per kilograms, while for the innovation of a ready-to-slaughter chicken carrier, it takes 12 days of delivery at a unit cost of Rp 22.337 per kilograms. Lpp main size: 136.57 meters; B: 23.42 meters; H: 10.85 meters; T: 6.8 meters with a payload of 96,800 one ship and 2 ships are needed. So option of container modification innovation option is a shipping option in order to reduce the price in Kupang, which can save up to 65% of the selling cost from before.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Biaya, biaya satuan kirim, harga jual, kontainer
Subjects: V Naval Science > VM Naval architecture. Shipbuilding. Marine engineering
V Naval Science > VM Naval architecture. Shipbuilding. Marine engineering > VM293 Shipping--Indonesia--Safety measures
Divisions: Faculty of Marine Technology (MARTECH) > Sea Transportation Engineering > 21207-(S1) Undergraduate Thesis
Depositing User: Retyan Shinta Palupi
Date Deposited: 09 Mar 2021 06:49
Last Modified: 09 Mar 2021 06:49
URI: https://repository.its.ac.id/id/eprint/83374

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item